Tuesday, August 23, 2011

City of Lawrence, KS "Pooch" Friendly

On August 22, 2011 the City of Lawrence opened the municipal swimming pool to all the canine citizens of Lawrence, KS Homes. The city closes the pool to the public a few days before this event every year. If you have a dog who loves water and loves to swim, you should mark your calander for next year.

I was on my way to see a buyer about some Homes for Sale Lawrence, KS when I first noticed the dogs heading to the pool with their owners. On the way back to my office, Realty Executives-Hedges Real Estate, I stopped and enjoyed watching the canine belly flops and the pooch plunges. It seemed that all the dogs were very social and enjoying all the canine company. It was a fantastic event for the pooches and their owners. I watched as the dogs all jumped in, dog-paddled around, got out, shook their coats and repeated the process. The dogs and the owners all seemed to have a ton of fun.

Buyers looking to purchase Lawrence, KS Homes will be fortunate to live in a community that is really "pooch" friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment